School Selection Phase 1
The MedApplications™ Medical High School Selection and Foundation program is the introductory program geared towards helping High School students succeed in pursuing a medical career within Canada, United States and Internationally. You will work closely with our medical doctors who specialize in High School medical admissions. In our first phase, work with your medical coach on understanding the landscape of medical school admissions for High School Students, selecting prospective medical programs and gaining a realistic assessment of your chances. We also support High School students interested in pursuing pre-medical degrees or combined bachelors and medical degrees. We work closely with high school students, parents, guidance counsellors and school administrators in the exciting process of applying to medical school through high school.
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Nurse Practitioner
- Top Tips for the International Medical Graduate (IMG)
- Everything You Need to Know About the Pre-Residency Program (PRP)
- OMSAS Guide 2019: Hоw tо Chооѕе уоur Mеdісаl School
- OMSAS Guide 2019: How tо Fіll іn thе Aррlісаtіоn
- OMSAS Guide 2019: An Autоbіоgrарhісаl Sketch
- OMSAS 2019 Application Guide & Tірѕ
- Med-P and CEGEP Program: An Overview
- What Are the Steps to Take Toward Practicing Medicine in Ontario?
- How You Can Apply to CaRMS if You Are an IMG?