NAC OSCE In-Person Crash Course
The most comprehensive NAC OSCE Preparation in North America. 100% Pass Rate. Attend Live or Stream Live Video from Home.
Instructors have all proctored the NAC OSCE. Canadian Physicians and Standardized Patients.
Prepare for the March 2019 NAC OSCE EXAM.
Dates of Courses:
1. January 12th and 13th, 2019 (9:00AM to 5:00PM) at Toronto General Hospital
2. February 9th and 10th, 2019 (9:00AM to 5:00PM) at Toronto General Hospital
3. February 23rd and 24th, 2019 (9:00AM to 5:00PM) at Toronto General Hospital
4. March 2nd and 3rd, 2019 (9:00AM to 5:00PM) at Toronto General Hospital
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- The NAC OSCE Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment