NAC OSCE PRACTICE EXAM
The most realistic NAC OSCE Exam in North America with Canadian Physician Proctors and Standardized Patients. 100% Pass Rate.
Prepare for the March 2019 NAC OSCE EXAM.
Date of Mock Exam 1: Sunday February 24th, 2019 at Toronto General or Mount Sinai Hospital. Track A (8:30AM- 11:30AM), Track B (12pm- 3pm), Track C (3:30pm – 6:30pm)
Date of Mock Exam 2: March 2nd, 2019 AND March 3rd, 2019 at Toronto General or Mount Sinai Hospital. Track A (8:30AM- 11:30AM), Track B (12pm- 3pm), Track C (3:30pm – 6:30pm)
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- The NAC OSCE Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment