Medical School Application Phase 5
The MedApplications™ Direct Medical School Entry program is designed to support your medical school application from high school to American, Canadian and International programs. Our medical consultants work closely with OUAC, Oztrekk, Atlantic Bridge, AMCAS and your high school to ensure a smooth and seamless medical school application. Our medical doctors work closely with you to develop a competitive personal statement, supplementary application and curriculum vitae. Our doctors assist in choosing letters of recommendation and choosing which activities and accomplishments to highlight on your application. Apply to medical school with the confidence to succeed. Once you have completed our comprehensive High School Preparation Program, we guarantee results or your money back (see terms and conditions).
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Nurse Practitioner
- Top Tips for the International Medical Graduate (IMG)
- Everything You Need to Know About the Pre-Residency Program (PRP)
- OMSAS Guide 2019: Hоw tо Chооѕе уоur Mеdісаl School
- OMSAS Guide 2019: How tо Fіll іn thе Aррlісаtіоn
- OMSAS Guide 2019: An Autоbіоgrарhісаl Sketch
- OMSAS 2019 Application Guide & Tірѕ
- Med-P and CEGEP Program: An Overview
- What Are the Steps to Take Toward Practicing Medicine in Ontario?
- How You Can Apply to CaRMS if You Are an IMG?