Research & Volunteer Phase 3
The MedApplications™ Research and Volunteer program for Non-Traditional medical school applicants, is designed to help you create a competitive pre-medical candidate profile for medical school. Our leading physicians will assist you in sourcing and securing coveted medical observerships, hospital placements, medical volunteer positions, clinical research and healthcare related activities. We also support you in brainstorming, leadership, school-based, community oriented and global activities. We use your existing life experience and accomplishments as a stepping stone for crafting the ideal medical applicant profile. Creating a competitive medical school applicant profile is necessary to being successful in gaining medical school acceptance as a non-traditional medical school applicant. Our medical doctors will give you first-hand experience regarding what it takes to be successful.
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Nurse Practitioner
- Top Tips for the International Medical Graduate (IMG)
- Everything You Need to Know About the Pre-Residency Program (PRP)
- OMSAS Guide 2019: Hоw tо Chооѕе уоur Mеdісаl School
- OMSAS Guide 2019: How tо Fіll іn thе Aррlісаtіоn
- OMSAS Guide 2019: An Autоbіоgrарhісаl Sketch
- OMSAS 2019 Application Guide & Tірѕ
- Med-P and CEGEP Program: An Overview
- What Are the Steps to Take Toward Practicing Medicine in Ontario?
- How You Can Apply to CaRMS if You Are an IMG?