Career Planning Phase 1
The MedApplications™ Competitiveness Review program for Non-Traditional applicants is a unique program designed to provide you with an honest and realistic assessment of your chances of getting accepted into medical school within Canada, United States and Internationally. Our medical doctors will carefully review your CV/Resume, Life Experience, Employment, Transcripts, GPA, MCAT Score (if applicable) and Letters of Recommendation to give you an honest assessment of your candidate profile. Based on our assessment we then highlight which medical schools you would be eligible to apply for and gain acceptance too. We emphasize non-traditional applicant pathways for medicine. Our first-hand experience as medical admissions reviewers, and expertise working with non-traditional medical school applicants, give us the unique specialiation to add to your medical school candidacy.
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- The NAC OSCE Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment