MD Career Planning Phase 1
The MedApplications™ Competitiveness Review program is intended to provide university level applicants with a realistic assessment of their chances of getting accepted into medical school within Canada, United States and Internationally. Our medical doctors will carefully review your CV/Resume, GPA, MCAT Score and Letters of Reference to give you an honest assessment of your candidate profile. Based on our assessment we then highlight which medical schools you would be eligible to apply for and gain acceptance too. Our first-hand experience as medical admissions reviewers give us a wealth of expertise to add to your medical school candidacy.
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Nurse Practitioner
- Top Tips for the International Medical Graduate (IMG)
- Everything You Need to Know About the Pre-Residency Program (PRP)
- OMSAS Guide 2019: Hоw tо Chооѕе уоur Mеdісаl School
- OMSAS Guide 2019: How tо Fіll іn thе Aррlісаtіоn
- OMSAS Guide 2019: An Autоbіоgrарhісаl Sketch
- OMSAS 2019 Application Guide & Tірѕ
- Med-P and CEGEP Program: An Overview
- What Are the Steps to Take Toward Practicing Medicine in Ontario?
- How You Can Apply to CaRMS if You Are an IMG?