ERAS® Strategy Session
The MedApplications™ ERAS® Residency Matching Strategy is initial step in becoming competitive to match to your residency position of choice in the United States. Our American medical doctors will help you with your American Medical Residency approach. Our highly specialized ERAS® medical coaches represent the most competitive medical specialities in the United States, giving you first-hand insight into the most competitive ERAS® programs in the United States medical residency matching process. Our medical doctors support you with guidance for clinical electives, medical research and key ERAS® supervisors. We work closely with you to review your Medical Research Accomplishments, Curriculum Vitae, Clinical Rotation Evaluations, Transcripts, in addition to the core criteria needed to be successful in the American Medical Residency ERAS® match.
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Nurse Practitioner
- Top Tips for the International Medical Graduate (IMG)
- Everything You Need to Know About the Pre-Residency Program (PRP)
- OMSAS Guide 2019: Hоw tо Chооѕе уоur Mеdісаl School
- OMSAS Guide 2019: How tо Fіll іn thе Aррlісаtіоn
- OMSAS Guide 2019: An Autоbіоgrарhісаl Sketch
- OMSAS 2019 Application Guide & Tірѕ
- Med-P and CEGEP Program: An Overview
- What Are the Steps to Take Toward Practicing Medicine in Ontario?
- How You Can Apply to CaRMS if You Are an IMG?