ERAS® Strategy Session
The MedApplications™ ERAS® Residency Matching Strategy is initial step in becoming competitive to match to your residency position of choice in the United States. Our American medical doctors will help you with your American Medical Residency approach. Our highly specialized ERAS® medical coaches represent the most competitive medical specialities in the United States, giving you first-hand insight into the most competitive ERAS® programs in the United States medical residency matching process. Our medical doctors support you with guidance for clinical electives, medical research and key ERAS® supervisors. We work closely with you to review your Medical Research Accomplishments, Curriculum Vitae, Clinical Rotation Evaluations, Transcripts, in addition to the core criteria needed to be successful in the American Medical Residency ERAS® match.
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- The NAC OSCE Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment