IMG Residency Strategy Session
The MedApplications™ International Medical Graduate (IMG) Residency Matching Strategy session is an evidenced based program specifically designed to assist International Medical Graduates match to competitive medical residency positions in Canada and the United States. Our CaRMS® Medical Residency Match Rates and ERAS® Medical Residency Match Rates for International Medical Graduates (IMG) are the highest amongst any medical firm in North America. Our specialized medical doctors focus exclusive on residency matching for International Medical Graduates and will assist you every step of the way in the challenging residency matching process. We provide you with guidance for clinical electives, medical research, CaRMS® and ERAS® supervisors, NAC-OSCE, Licensing Exams, Medical Observerships. We assist both foreign trained medical professionals interest in transition to a medical practice in the United States or Canada, in addition to International Medical Graduates looking to start their residency back in Canada or the United States.
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Nurse Practitioner
- Top Tips for the International Medical Graduate (IMG)
- Everything You Need to Know About the Pre-Residency Program (PRP)
- OMSAS Guide 2019: Hоw tо Chооѕе уоur Mеdісаl School
- OMSAS Guide 2019: How tо Fіll іn thе Aррlісаtіоn
- OMSAS Guide 2019: An Autоbіоgrарhісаl Sketch
- OMSAS 2019 Application Guide & Tірѕ
- Med-P and CEGEP Program: An Overview
- What Are the Steps to Take Toward Practicing Medicine in Ontario?
- How You Can Apply to CaRMS if You Are an IMG?