IMG Residency Strategy Session
The MedApplications™ International Medical Graduate (IMG) Residency Matching Strategy session is an evidenced based program specifically designed to assist International Medical Graduates match to competitive medical residency positions in Canada and the United States. Our CaRMS® Medical Residency Match Rates and ERAS® Medical Residency Match Rates for International Medical Graduates (IMG) are the highest amongst any medical firm in North America. Our specialized medical doctors focus exclusive on residency matching for International Medical Graduates and will assist you every step of the way in the challenging residency matching process. We provide you with guidance for clinical electives, medical research, CaRMS® and ERAS® supervisors, NAC-OSCE, Licensing Exams, Medical Observerships. We assist both foreign trained medical professionals interest in transition to a medical practice in the United States or Canada, in addition to International Medical Graduates looking to start their residency back in Canada or the United States.
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- The NAC OSCE Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment