Tanya is a committed bilingual consultant specializing in OMSAS applications, ABS, MPI, MMI and Panel Interviews and general pre-medical consulting. She has worked with diverse pre-medical students to perfect and strengthen their medical school applications as a mentor and coach. She also helps support students with interview preparation, building their confidence and motivating their success.
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- National Assessment Collaboration Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment