Upon purchase and registration of any package or engagement in advisory/preparatory/editing/consultancy services, via this website, manually through credit card authorization form, manually through monetary transfer, manually by phone, or otherwise, consulting, preparation or editing services, you agree to the terms and conditions. If you find yourself unable to agree to these Terms, the Conditions, our Privacy Statement and our Cookies Policy, then you must not use this site or purchase products or services. Each time you submit an order for the products and services, you accept these terms, the conditions and the privacy statement.
Please note the information contained on the Site is for general guidance only. The Site is not intended to replace professional academic advice from educational institutions, such as but not limited to, Universities, Colleges, Medical Schools, High Schools and other., which should be provided by a qualified and registered educational professional. This site also does not provide any medical advice. The site also has no direct affiliation and makes no representation of representing any institution other than MedApplications. MedApplications does not endorse nor affiliate with any universities, colleges, or official test administrators.
It is your/your guardian’s obligation to verify the admissions requirements, procedures, protocols, inclusions and exclusions from the institution(s)/school(s) you are applying to BEFORE registering or engaging in services. This includes but is not limited to: pre-requisites, academic requirements (GPA, licensing exams), references, etc… Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered that is claimed to have resulted from the use of this Site or services purchased, or the Content including, without limitation, any fault, error, omission, from the content or interruption or delay or non-availability of the Site or the Services. The use of this Site and the Services is at the user’s sole risk. It is your sole responsibility to verify all required procedures, protocols, admissions requirements and anything else required by the institution independent of purchased services.
Acceptance of the terms
Each time you click on the Site, you are deemed to have accepted the Terms and the Privacy Statement and the Cookies Policy in the form they are published on the Site at the particular time. Notwithstanding this, you provided your formal acceptance of the Terms, the Conditions, and the Privacy Statement, each time you register for services. You agree that we may at anytime change these Terms, the contents on the Site, the Conditions or the Privacy Statement.
means the account held by us in your name and which holds the information submitted by you to us;
means any item, data, material, information, software, images, photos, advertisements, trade mark or Services mark, sounds, videos, marks, expressions, views or opinions, which appear on the Site;
means the online submission page, which can be used by a user to submit queries;
Intellectual Property Rights
means for the purposes of these Terms, trade marks, Services marks, trade and business names, domain names, rights in designs, patents, copyrights, database rights, moral rights and rights in know how and other intellectual property rights in each case whether registered or unregistered and including applications for the grant of the foregoing and all rights or forms of protection having equivalent effect to any of the foregoing, which may subsist anywhere in the world;
means an offer by a user to purchase Services and one or more Products from us;
Password means a unique letter number combination being at least six characters long, required to access and use the Site and the Services;
or Policy means the privacy statement referred to on the Site;
means a kit which enables you to take and store a blood sample in it, or to store a urine sample in it, as sold by us;
means testing the Sample that you send to the Accredited Laboratory, and providing you with the Test Information;
Us or We
means the Company (“MedApplications” )
“virus” or “worm”, “Trojan horse”, “trap door”, “Software Switch”, “time” or “logic bomb”, “disabling code” or “routines”, or “expiration dates”;
You or you
means the user of the Site.
Any reference express or implied to a law in these Terms, includes: (i) references to that law as amended, extended or applied by or under any other law, before or after the date of these Terms; (ii) references to any law which that law re-enacts, with or without modification; and (iii) references to any sub-ordinate legislation made before or after the date of this Agreement under any law including one within (i) or (ii).
All consultants providing educational services, as defined below, (each a “Medical Advisor”, “Medical Consultant”, “Academic Advisor”, “Consultant”) are independent subcontractors. MedApplications is not an educational provider. MedApplications functions as a platform which matches consultants to students. Consultants alone are responsible for the Services and Informational Services they provide through MedApplications.
Educational Services may be defined as, but are not limited to: application editing, application review, application consulting, interview preparation, mock interviews, interview consulting, CASPer(R) preparation, CASPer(R) marking, CASPer(R) Consulting, Career Guidance, Career Mentorship, Clinical Skills Tutoring, Research Teaching, Volunteer coordination, General Mentorship, General oversight. Services captures all products listed on the www.MedApplications.com site and are subject to change without notice.
Consultant conduct is the sole responsibility of the consultant (subcontractor). Consultants are reimbursed for the services they provide to the student. The services provided are the sole responsibility of the Consultant. Ensuring the consultant does not have a conflict (professional, personal or other) to provide a service is the sole responsibility of the consultant. MedApplications makes no representations, guarantees or inferences in guaranteeing success in achieving medical school, medical residency or healthcare profession acceptance. Regardless of circumstance it is the candidate (purchaser’s or affiliate’s) responsibility to take complete ownership over their application, interview, CASPer(R) or consultation. MedApplications makes no representations, guarantees or inferences in regards to the consultants (subcontractors). MedApplications is in no way responsible for the outcome of the services provided by the consult. This included any attempt by the student, successful or unsuccessful to medical school, medical residency or any healthcare or professional institution globally.
Intellectual property rights
- We are the owner or the licensee of all Intellectual Property Rights in the Site, and in the material published on it (except where content is specifically identified as third party content). Those works are protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Accessing the site
- When you access the Site, you undertake: (i) that you are over 18 years of age, ((ii) you are using the Site in your own name and not on behalf of anyone else; (iII) that you will not allow any other person to use the Site under your name, nor will you in using the Site, pretend you are someone else, or seek to disguise your identity; and (Iv) that you are only using the Site, the Products and the Services for your own benefit and not for the purposes of providing Services to others.
- Subject to the undertakings you give in these Terms, we grant you a non exclusive, non transferrable right and licence to use the Site and any software on our server which is enabled by your use of the Site, solely to access the Site and Services.
Using the site, the content and your obligations
- When you register with us, you agree to the terms and conditions outlined. You undertake that the details you provide us with are true, accurate and complete and that you will tell us promptly of any changes to these details. To ascertain how we process your personal data, please click on our Privacy Statement and Cookies Policy at the foot of the front page of the Site.
- Part of the information you are required to provide to register with us is a Password. This is generated by you. You are responsible for ensuring that any Password (or any substitute Password) you use to register or to access your Account (after registration) is kept confidential, only used by you and is not used by or disclosed to others.
- You are also responsible for: (i) all transactions or activities carried out using your Account and password; and (ii) ensuring that when you access the Account that the system, you use to access the Account is secure, is not left unattended unless you have fully exited the Account and that your password is not retrievable from the system by others.
- You are responsible for notifying us if you know or suspect that your Account or password might be known to a third party. If you fail to do so, you will be liable and fully responsible until you notify us.
- You undertake:
- not to use meta tags or any other hidden text using our name without our written consent. You also undertake not to link or attempt to link the Site with other sites or Services or use meta tags or other devices containing any reference to us in order to direct a person to any other site of Services;
- not to use the Site in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the Site or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way;
- not to provide content that contains Viruses, or which is confidential to others or which infringes the Intellectual Property Rights of any other person;
- to use the Site, the Content, the Products and the Services for lawful purposes only; and
- not to use the Site, the Content, the Products and the Services as the case may be:
- for resale;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); and
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains Viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- As a user of the Site, and subject to these Terms, you are authorised to view Content only for your own personal, non-commercial use without any right to download, copy, or adapt any Content. However in doing so you undertake not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Site or Content, and not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt the Site.
Disclaimers and exclusions from liability
- The Content is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. Nor is any warranty provided that the Content or any of it is non-infringing of the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- We specifically do not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any such Content or that the Content is up to date.
- We may procure others, to add to, change, improve or update the Content on this Site without notice. We may also modify the Services or the Products at any time.
- Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered that is claimed to have resulted from the use of this Site, or the Content including, without limitation, any fault, error, omission, from the content or interruption or delay or non availability of the Site or the Services. The use of this Site and the Services is at the user’s sole risk.
- Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, incurred by you or by any user in connection with the Site or in connection with the use, inability to use or results of use of the Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including without limitation any liability for:
- loss of data;
- loss of reputation;
- loss of income; and
- any losses incurred by any third parties.
- Each user specifically acknowledges and agrees that we are not liable for any conduct of any other user of the Site.
- We shall not be in breach of any provision of these Terms, caused by your failure to observe any of your obligations or undertakings contained within the Terms.
- The provisions of this clause 5 in their entirety shall survive the expiry or termination of this Agreement.
- Failure by you to comply with these Terms constitutes a material breach of these Terms and may result in us taking all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach; and
- further legal action against you.
Amendment of the terms
We may revise these Terms, the Conditions, the Privacy Statement and the Cookies Policy at any time. You will be required to accept each of these in the form they are then in every time you submit an Order as they are legally binding on you.
Links to other sites
This Site may contain links and references to third-party web sites. The linked sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. We provide these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link or reference does not imply the endorsement of the linked site by us.
Governing law and jurisdiction
The construction, interpretation and application of these Terms, shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland. In using this Site, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland, in respect of any dispute arising hereunder.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure the Site is accessible at all times during a normal working day, we accept no responsibility for the Site being inaccessible or unavailable at any time. Whilst we endeavour to ensure the Site is accessible at all times during a normal working day, we accept no responsibility for the Site being inaccessible or unavailable at any time.
Failure or delay by us to enforce any of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of our rights against you and does not affect our right to require further performance thereof.
If any part of these Terms becomes illegal, invalid, unenforceable, or prohibited in any respect under any applicable law or regulation, such provision or part thereof will be deemed to not form part of the contract between us. The legality, validity or enforceability of the remainder of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
MedApplications™ Refund policy is subject to change without notice. All purchases are non-refundable. When you make a purchase you agree to the terms and conditions and the non-refundable nature of your purchase. In order to meet the requirements of our students, maintain unparalleled availability and deliver efficient services. All purchases are non-refundable.
MedApplications™ Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
MedApplications™ does not guarantee admission or acceptance to any educational, professional or employment program. MedApplications does not represent any educational, professional or other institution. MedApplications is not in any way responsible for unsuccessful applications, interviews, CASPer® or any aspect of educational, professional or employment admissions. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to ensure that they adhere to the guidelines and recommendations outlined by the institution. Feedback from MedApplications does not represent any institution or organization. Decisions made my institutions or organizations are solely that of the designated institution or organization.
All purchases are non-refundable. If a client is not satisfied with the services received, they must provide written notice within 24 hours, comprehensively detailing their circumstance for evaluation by MedApplications. If services are not provided in accordance with the program purchased, it is the client/students responsibility to notify MedApplications in writing, within 1 business day of purchase. MedApplications can evaluate each case to determine if alternate solutions can be met however, is not obliged. If a service is purchased in anticipation of an interview invite, and then not used, a credit will be issued for the unused services to be used at a later date. Credits are only valid for 12 months only and expire without notice. If a credit is not used within the time period it is forfeited.
Interview Bundle Guarantees aka Money Back Guarantee*
Students must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible for any MedApplications™ money back guarantee. For Premium Bundle 3, Bundle 4 or the Ultimate Interview programs, including, interview preparation package of the MMI, MPI or Panel Interview Category, students must have been officially invited to at least one recognized medical school interview. Only university students or graduate students will be considered. High School students are not eligible for any money back guarantees. Students must use all of their comprehensive (Bundle 3) or Ultimate (Bundle 4) package for 1 interview style. When Mix and Match is applied the guarantee is voided.
Students have to provide documentation of the following within 24 hours of rejection from all interviews received. Proof must be provided in writing. Wait-list is considered an acceptance and therefore voids the guarantee. Documentation demonstrating outstanding academic performance (3.95 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent for each and every academic year (minimum 3 consecutive years) while taking a full course load (5.0 Full Credits, 10.0 Half Credits) per year.
Students must demonstrate an MCAT score on the previous AAMC MCAT of at least 12 in Verbal Reason, and at least 12 in Biological Sciences and Physical Science categories out of 15, in the most recent attempt. For students who have written the MCAT as of 2015, a score must be achieved in the 90th (128 per section) percentile or above in each category.
Students must enrol in the BUNDLE 3, BUNDLE 4 or Ultimate interview preparation program at least 4-weeks prior to their interview date which is to be confirmed by MedApplications. Official supporting documentation must be provided, including, official application submission to the medical school(s) (e.g. OMSAS). Students must have excellent communication skills in English as evaluated by MedApplications’ consultants.
Students must fulfill all medical school admissions criteria as set out by the medical school and strictly adhere to all policies, instructions and guidance. MedApplications™ is not responsible for missed interviews, applications or CASPer tests due to extenuating circumstances of any sort. MedApplications takes no responsibility for missed deadlines of any sort for any application to any program or if a student fails to meet eligibility criteria for any other reason.
Students must adhere to MedApplications™ consultant guidance and consultation recommendations and attend all sessions and complete all outlined preparatory work. Any cancellations, modifications or adjustments to the MedApplications’ program will automatically void the guarantee. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure all of their sessions are arranged.
Students must have excellent communication skills in English as evaluated by MedApplications’ consultants. Students must fulfill all medical school admissions criteria as set out by the medical school and strictly adhere to all policies, instructions and guidance. This includes health status. If all of the above criteria are met, the student can be considered for a case by case money back guarantee which may include a portion of the service fee refunded.
Unlimited interview begins from the date of registration and includes unlimited MMI interviews with a dedicated MMI coach, maximum 2 per week until the interview date or until MedApplications’ consultants deem the candidate to be interview ready. Interviews need to be booked and completed until new interviews can be arranged. Our client care coordinator will work with you on this. Unlimited interviews last for the duration of the current interview season. Unlimited interviews continue until our medical coaches deem the candidate to be “ready” for their upcoming interview. Frequency and quantity of sessions will vary depending on the applicant. Unlimited interviews cannot be mixed and matched with other interview formats, and will only apply to the specific interview type being supported. The Guarantee is voided when a mix and match is requested and applied. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure sessions are scheduled. No credits will be awarded for unused interviews.
Ultimate Admissions’ Guarantees
MedApplications™ does not guarantee admission or acceptance to any educational, professional or employment program. MedApplications does not represent any educational, professional or other institution. MedApplications is not in any way responsible for unsuccessful applications, interviews, CASPer® or any aspect of educational, professional or employment admissions. The student is solely responsible for the GPA criteria and MCAT criteria outlined.
Students have to provide documentation demonstrating outstanding academic performance (3.95 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent for each and every academic year (minimum 3 consecutive years) while taking a full course load (5.0 Full Credits, 10.0 Half Credits) per year.
Student must demonstrate an MCAT score on the previous AAMC MCAT of at least 12 in Verbal Reason, and at least 11 in Biological Sciences and Physical Science categories out of 15, in the most recent attempt. For students who have written the MCAT as of 2015, a score must be achieved of 128 per section or above in each section.
The students must also adhere strictly to all aspects of the packages as set out by MedApplications and the consultants involved.
If all the above criteria have been met and you do not receive acceptance to medical school or equivalent, you have 24 hours from the time you receive notification from the medical school admissions committee of rejection to notify MedApplications in writing and provide all written documentation required proving the required criteria. If that occurs, we will evaluate on a case by case basis whether additional services will be added.
Ultimate Admissions Programs:
MedApplications™ does not guarantee admission or acceptance to any educational, professional or employment program. MedApplications does not represent any educational, professional or other institution. MedApplications is not in any way responsible for unsuccessful applications, interviews, CASPer® or any aspect of educational, professional or employment admissions.
Please note the following inclusions in Ultimate Admissions Programs: Unlimited Interview Preparation is limited to Bundle 2 equivalent per interview format (MMI, Panel or MPI). A formal interview invitation must be received in order to begin interview preparation. A candidate can opt to begin interview preparation earlier, equivocal to 1 interview preparation session of 1.5 hours per format. Once an interview invite is received, the prior sessions will be transferred into the Bundle 2 per interview equivalents. This policy can change anytime without notice. Official documentation of an interview invite must be provided. If an interview is not received, a formal evaluation of the consultations will occur. Unlimited CASPer(R) preparation is equivocal to the Bundle 3 CASPer program, including, unlimited attempts at all CASPer(R) simulations. Unlimited Application support is equivocal to the Ultimate Application Program (including: 10 Medical School Application to the United States and 10 Medical School Applications to Canada).
MedApplications makes no representations, guarantees or inferences in guaranteeing success in achieving medical school, medical residency or healthcare profession acceptance. Regardless of circumstance it is the candidate (purchaser’s or affiliate’s) responsibility to take complete ownership over their application, interview, CASPer(R) or consultation. MedApplications is in no way responsible for the outcome of any attempt, successful or unsuccessful to medical school, medical residency or any healthcare or professional institution globally. It is the sole obligation of the applicant.
NAC OSCE Programs
Due to public health concerns, PPE requirements, demands on clinical space, physical distancing requirements and other factors not mentioned related COVID-19, in-person NAC OSCE programming may not be possible. In the event an in-person NAC OSCE program is not available, such as a Mock Exam or Crash course, an online version will be provided in substitute. No refunds will be issued.
Purchased services are valid for 12 months following the date of purchase. Following 12 months the services are expired and cannot longer be used.
MedApplications does not endorse nor affiliate with any universities, colleges, or official test administrators.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our Site, please contact us at [email protected]