ABS Edit & Review
The MedApplications™ Autobiographical Sketch Review includes a comprehensive assessment, edit, review and polish of your OMSAS ABS. Our Medical doctors will enhance your ABS to a highly competitive level, giving you the confidence to succeed. The ABS Review includes two complete revisions of your Autobiographical Sketch (up to 48 entries), facilitated by OMSAS specialists with first-hand experience of medical school admissions. Let our physicians make your OMSAS ABS shine.
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- National Assessment Collaboration Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment