NAC OSCE Online Preparation Course
Pass the NAC OSCE with certainty by enrolling in our NAC OSCE crash course offering a 100% success rate.
Tap into the most comprehensive NAC OSCE online course available in North America: 10 powerful one-on-one coaching sessions delivered virtually from anywhere in the world to help you nail the NAC OSCE.
A Flexible Way To Improve Your Clinical Skills And Nail The NAC OSCE Exam
Need a flexible and focused way to sharpen your NAC OSCE skills with coaching available on your schedule? Choose the most comprehensive NAC OSCE online preparation course in North America. Our NAC OSCE Preparation program lets you practice for the NAC OSCE at your own pace with top doctor coaches, high yield cases and laser-sharp feedback to sharpen your skills. This intense pre-exam coaching program led by a NAC OSCE-specialized physician can be taken at your own pace, from anywhere in the world. During your 10 in-depth 1-hour sessions, you will cover all aspects of the NAC OSCE with detailed feedback, extensive online resources and a rubric… everything you need to ensure NAC OSCE success.
The MedApplications NAC OSCE Online Preparation Program includes reviews of high yield NAC OSCE exam stations similar to the real thing!
What You Receive
- An OSCE prep program delivered online in videoconference format
- 10 personalized online clinical coaching sessions, available from anywhere in the world
- A practicing Canadian physician coach, specialized in the NAC OSCE and your desired area of medicine (e.g. Psychiatry, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics, Counselling)
- Communication style suited to your culture and preferences
- High yield NAC exam scenarios
- Detailed feedback, assessment and review of your skills and performance
- A NAC OSCE Rubric
- Access to our online resource bank of high yield questions and clinical skills videos
- Get the most comprehensive and high success rate NAC OSCE online preparation course available in North America
- Online webinar format that offers coaching at your pace with flexible scheduling
- Improve your clinical skills (a common problem area on the NAC OSCE)
- Focus on your specific NAC OSCE preparation needs, preferences and requirements
- Be coached by an actively practicing doctor who is NAC OSCE-specialized (one who has either proctored the NAC exam or scored very high themselves)
- Understand your strengths and effectively address your weaknesses
- Target specific areas for improvement to strengthen your NAC OSCE performance
- Assess your baseline for the NAC OSCE