The expected number of available spots for 2016 is 75 students. Only residents of Quebec who are Canadian citizens/permanent residents and are currently enrolled in their final year at a Québec CÉGEP science program may apply.
A CÉGEP Diplôme d’études collégiales (DEC) is compulsory at the time of admission. The average cote de rendement collégiale (CRC) in 2016 was 35.32 but the suggested CRC is 34.0. At this time, the MCAT is not required. Prerequisite courses from the CÉGEP program in Health Sciences include:
- One organic chemistry course
- Special Consideration May be given to applicants that can prove extenuating circumstances upon formal request.
- Obligatory on-site Multiple Mini-Interviews (MMI) will be taking place in April 2017. In 2016, 281 applicants were interviewed. Interviews can be in English or French based on the applicant’s language choice
Offers of Admission:
- Offers are e-mailed and posted on the e-application system in mid-May 2017. A $300 non-refundable deposit is required and is applied towards tuition.
- Starting September 1, 2016, e-applications are available with a fee of $144.37 payable upon completion.
- The deadline for applications, including supporting documents, is March 1, 2017
For more information about admissions, contact the department directly:
c/o Office of Admissions
McGill University – Faculty of Medicine
1010 Sherbrooke Street West, Suite 1210
Adapted from AFMC 2017 Admissions Requirement. MedApplications (Parria Educational Services Inc.) takes no responsibility for the data published. It is the sole responsibility of each web user to verify that the published information is valid with the official institutional resources.